Shoei Terminus RF-1200
Details About The Shoei Terminus RF-1200 Helmet:
From SHOEI, we have got the all-new RF-1200 Racing Motorcycle helmet. we tend to at SHOEI understand feeling quite well, that is exactly why we tend to ne’er stop pushing progression inside our line of premium motorcycle helmets. The SHOEI RF-1200 Helmet may be a direct replacement for the SHOEI RF-1100 Helmet.
The RF-1200 weighs in at 3.45 lbs in an exceeding size medium that is light-weight for a Snell Certified Helmet, the RF-1200 is presently the lightest Snell Helmet within the SHOEI Line. SHOEI’s goals with the evolution of the RF Series Helmet were to make a lighter a lot of compact helmet, with improved ventilation and fewer internal noise than the previous generation.
The RF-1200 Terminus Helmet features a little of classic race styling and a few vintage attenuations to that to form it look clean. a bit like its precursor, the RF-1200 is spectacular from the multitude of vents to the 3D Max-Dry System II Interior to the enclosed breath guard and chin curtain. the RF-1200 boasts a lot of compact and mechanics shell than its precursor, earning praise and attractiveness as SHOEI’s lightest Snell-certified forward model up to now.
Superior ventilation as a result of rigorous structure testing. giant lower three-position vent, 3 higher vent intakes and 4 unambiguously positioned higher exhaust outlet vents. The shell form is each stable at speed and quiet whereas within comfort is helped with 3D formed artifact that’s plush and simply customizable and expandable. Shield options ribs on the highest and bottom to boost rigidity and eliminate bending from wind pressure throughout gap and shutting.
Features of SHOEI Terminus RF-1200:
- Smaller, lighter nonetheless stronger shell design; compact and mechanics, attentively paid towards wind noise reduction while not obstruction road noises.
- Superior ventilation as a result of rigorous structure testing
- Q-RE Base Plate System.
- 3D Max-Dry System II Interior.
- Dual-Layer / Multi-Density EPS Liner.
- Pin lock pins and lens insert enclosed.
- Locking mechanism simply engages the protect lock once totally closed.
- Includes breath guard and chin curtain.
- Four shell sizes guarantee custom work.
- DOT Certified.
- Five Year warranty from Purchase Date.