Details About The LS2 Full Face Pink Motorcycle Helmet:
The LS2 Stream proves that a comfortable, prime quality helmet doesn’t get to break the bank. It all starts with a light-weight, mechanics shell made from LS2’s proprietary Kinetic compound Alloy composite. The LS2 Stream Wind Full Face motorbike Helmet with Sunshield may be a technically advanced helmet with a mechanics and extremely resistant shell. Its actinic ray resistant visor and polycarbonate screen stop distortion and therefore the internal sun defend optimize visibility throughout any journey. The Stream has an oval form. Ventilation is essential, and therefore the Breaker options channeled ports, top vents, a chin vent and exhaust port to stay you cool. The LS2 Stream Road itinerant Helmet is specialized to satisfy the stress of riders whereas maintaining a reasonable worth purpose. Built-in Twin protects System drop Sun protect protects your eyes from the sun and retracts with the flip of a switch. DOT approved fast unharnessed strap is simple to secure and simple to unharnessed. The technical material liner is well removed and drip-dry, therefore, you’ll keep your helmet as recent because the day it absolutely was new.
Features of LS2 Full Face Pink Motorcycle Helmet:
- Composition 3d Optically correct Lexan.
- Release System fast and simple mounting.
- Visor Lock swish gap and shutting.
- Treatment Anti-scratch, Anti UV.
- Sunvisor Twin defends internally.
- Padding optical device cut foam for a superior match.
- Liner wet wicking, anti-Oder, anti-bacterial, removable.
- Washable, quick dry, soft cloth, Nose guard, Chinstrap.
- In and ahead air intakes and rear extractors.
- Retention System Micrometric fast unleash buckle.
- Meets or exceeds ECE/DOT requirements.Please Click Here For More About LS2 Full Face Pink Motorcycle Helmet
How to determine the right size helmet will:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch on top of the eyebrows and ears.
- Using the circumference measured, use the scale chart below to search out the approximate size.
- Once you’ve got tried on the helmet it ought to fell comfortable equally around the head. The helmet shouldn’t feel too tight or too loose at any purpose around the head.Note: Please bear in mind that each one head shapes vary slightly which this filler chart is to be used as a beginning guide, not a precise guide.
|Adult Size||Head Circumference|
|XXS||51-52 cm||20.08-20.47 in|
|XS||53-54 cm||20.87-21.26 in|
|S||55-56 cm||21.65-22.05 in|
|M||57- 58 cm||22.44-22.83 in|
|L||59-60 cm||23.23-23.62 in|
|XL||61-62 cm||24.02-24.41 in|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24.80-25.20 in|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25.59-25.98 in|
|4XL||67-68 cm||26.38-26.77 in|
|5XL||69-70 cm||27.17-27.56 in|