Core Open Face Vintage Motorcycle Helmets
The Core open face vintage motorcycle Helmets has the planning of a standard 3/4th helmet, just like the worn-in ‘Simple Rider’. it’s a retro look and feel of the ’60s with styling just like the helmet worn by Peter Fonda in the picture show simple Rider.
The light-weight, injection formed outer shell is combined with a particular density styrene impact engrossing liner. which is able to facilitate absorb and disperse the energy of control.
The helmet is built with a sturdy thermoplastic alloy shell and contains a really snug breathable nylon liner. once riding it’ll work snugly on the top while not inflicting discomfort, and cannot hinder one’s spectacles within the least.
25-year bike helmet manufacturer Core is documented for manufacturing helmets with the riding enthusiast in mind, and therefore the Core Vintage Open Face is not an exception. The core was created to produce the absolute best in safety and quality, at the foremost cheap worth for riders.
All Core product square measure factory-made to befits or exceed all applicable government standards. Core factories maintain all necessary certifications and licenses to manufacture state of the art product.
• The Core Vintage open-face helmet has the design of a conventional 3/4th helmet just like the ones worn in ‘Easy Rider’.
• 5 snaps to accommodate a flat protect and a 3-snap bubble visor is enclosed.
• Made with AN Injection Thermoplastic alloy shell.
• Expanded Polystyrene energy fascinating liner.
• Plush Breathable Core two-tone Brushed Nylon comfort interior.
• Automotive paint with Clearcoat end.
• Double D-Ring retention system.
• Available Size: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, XX-Large.
• Available Color: White, Flat Black, Gloss Black, Wine, Safety Orange.
• Meets and exceeds DOT FMSV218 Standard.
How to select Perfect Size: